Posts Tagged ‘ebay’
Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday marked new highs of mobile engagement for PayPal, with 511 percent and 538 percent increases over global mobile payment dollars on the same days in 2010, respectively.
To add to these record-breaking numbers, PayPal also boasted phenomenal sales numbers on Cyber Monday. As of writing this, they are reporting an increase greater than 500 percent in mobile payment volume over the same period on Cyber Monday last year.
The source of much of that volume is most likely eBay. Thi
s massive eCommerce company (which also owns PayPal) has reported that on Cyber Monday, discounted iPad 2 tablets were being sold at a pace of four per minute.
At this point in the game, we’re already seeing speculation and reports that sales this Cyber Monday are up 18 percent over this same time on Cyber Monday 2010. Customers shopping on a mobile device has reportedly increased by 11.7 percent, and the number of these mobile shoppers who use their mobile devices to make a purchase is up 6.4 percent.
All other mobile traffic and sales numbers for retailers are up as well. When broken out into individual devices, the iPhone leads the pack at 4.66 percent, followed closely by Android devices at 3.7 percent and the iPad making up 3.12 percent.
- Cyber Monday Sales Increase By Over 15% (ismagazine.com)
- Internet Affiliate Marketing – Internet Money Making Goes Mobile – How to Cash In! (AuthorityArticles.com)
How to post your first eBay auction in 5 simple steps
eBay is one of the largest online stores that are available in the world and for that reason there are a lot of people who are looking to become good sellers and make a good income. To post your first online auction is really simple if you follow the 5 simple steps that I have mentioned below.
1. Step 1: The first thing that you will have to do is to open an eBay seller’s account. That is really easy and when you pay a visit to the website, you will immediately see the registration button. After you make the account, spend some time exploring all the features that you will be able to use, because that way you will see what you can do.
2. Step 2: After that think about the item that you will be selling. There are a lot of things that you can sell, but it is a good idea to spend some time and see what the best selling items that are available there are and see if you will be able to find where you can get them.
3. Step 3: After you have chosen the item that you will be selling, you will have to submit it. There is one button called “sell” and when click on it, you will be able to choose a lot of things about your auction. The main thing that you will have to enter is the starting price, which in most of the cases is $0.01. Furthermore, you will have to choose what will be the duration of the auction that you will be making, so make sure that you will set a date that is suitable for you.
4. Step 4: After that spend some time and see if the item will sell. However, remember that if the item do not sells, you will have to post it again, but make sure that you will not give up selling it.
5. Step 5: After someone of all the eBay buyers purchases your item, you will have to collect your payment. After you make that happen you will have to send the item to the buyer. Make sure that you will write a nice e-mail to the buyer when the item is purchased.
Those are the main things that you will have to learn to make an auction on eBay. However, have in mind that there is a lot of information that you will have to learn.