How to post your first eBay auction in 5 simple steps!
How to post your first eBay auction in 5 simple steps
eBay is one of the largest online stores that are available in the world and for that reason there are a lot of people who are looking to become good sellers and make a good income. To post your first online auction is really simple if you follow the 5 simple steps that I have mentioned below.
1. Step 1: The first thing that you will have to do is to open an eBay seller’s account. That is really easy and when you pay a visit to the website, you will immediately see the registration button. After you make the account, spend some time exploring all the features that you will be able to use, because that way you will see what you can do.
2. Step 2: After that think about the item that you will be selling. There are a lot of things that you can sell, but it is a good idea to spend some time and see what the best selling items that are available there are and see if you will be able to find where you can get them.
3. Step 3: After you have chosen the item that you will be selling, you will have to submit it. There is one button called “sell” and when click on it, you will be able to choose a lot of things about your auction. The main thing that you will have to enter is the starting price, which in most of the cases is $0.01. Furthermore, you will have to choose what will be the duration of the auction that you will be making, so make sure that you will set a date that is suitable for you.
4. Step 4: After that spend some time and see if the item will sell. However, remember that if the item do not sells, you will have to post it again, but make sure that you will not give up selling it.
5. Step 5: After someone of all the eBay buyers purchases your item, you will have to collect your payment. After you make that happen you will have to send the item to the buyer. Make sure that you will write a nice e-mail to the buyer when the item is purchased.
Those are the main things that you will have to learn to make an auction on eBay. However, have in mind that there is a lot of information that you will have to learn.